Aims of the School
- To provide a secure and happy environment in which our children are encouraged to work and play with enthusiasm and commitment.
- To maintain a tradition of academic excellence whilst offering the fullest possible range of experiences through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To promote a spiritual and moral awareness in our pupils, based on Christian principles.
- To ensure a friendly and supportive atmosphere in which our children’s individual abilities and potential are fully appreciated and nurtured.
- To strike the correct balance between academic and practical work, physical education, moral, spiritual development and the pursuit of leisure activities.
- To prepare our children for entry to a secondary educational environment best suited to their individual needs and aspirations.
- To encourage our children in their endeavours through the rewarding not only of high academic achievement, but also effort, improvement and initiative.
- To promote at all times the qualities of integrity, kindness, charity and good manners.